Well, my last CT scan did not go well. Not only have the tumors that they were watching in my lungs grew but new small ones have come up.
However, once again we decided to give some natural stuff a chance. I am now going to try Mistletoe to fight my cancer. You may have heard of the actress Suzanne Somers, She is not only famous for her role on the TV show Three’s Company but also for fighting breast cancer with Mistletoe. It seems that Germany and other places in Europe have been using Mistletoe for quite some time in their fight against cancer. And from what I understand it is not only being used by naturopathics but medical doctors there. They do not see it as a cure but more of a way to slow or stop cancer from spreading. Heck, if I can just stop it from spreading without doing chemo I would be extremely happy.
John’s Hopkins University is currently doing clinical trials on it. I contacted them about joining the trial and they would want me to participate, however I would need to move to Baltimore as it would be 8 hours, 3 times a week for the rest of my life. Or until they kicked me out of the study. They are testing it as an IV and trying to use it to kill the cancer. In Europe they do shots and I would be able to do them myself. There is a pharmacy that sells the German product in the USA. And I have found a doctor that will help me with the protocol. I am currently waiting for the product to arrive and then I will have an appointment with the doctor, where we will start the shots.
I now have now added a few new things that are worth mentioning:
- I have added CBD oil to my daily regiment. I take 1/2 dropper in the morning and 1/2 a dropper in the evening. Here is the science research behind it.
- I have increased how much Turmeric (curcumin) I take each day.
I am taking some very good, highly absorbable curcumin. Here is the science research behind it.
- I am taking a fairly high amount of Chaga Mushroom in my tea. I do need to be careful of it as it can start to hurt my kidneys. But I get regular blood tests. Here is the science research behind it.
- I also include Hibiscus in my daily tea. For one reason it taste great, but also it can lower my blood pressure and kill cancer. Here is the science research behind it.
- I still have dandelion root in my tea.
So each day I drink about 6 cups of tea. I use a cheap coffee maker and brew the tea by actually making my own bags of tea. That contain:
1 tablespoon of finely ground dandelion root
3/4 tablespoon of hibiscus
3/4 teaspoon chaga mushroom
I put 2 of these bags in the pot and then have the coffee maker heat the water and keep it warm for at least 1 hour. I do this 3 times a day. Notice that I am no longer boiling the tea. The tea is very dark and almost opaque.
My next CT scan is scheduled for the first part of October, but I may postpone it for the mistletoe to have a chance as I am just starting that Sept 17th.
Please see the updated timeline on this page.